- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell, or if you are considered a close contact of a confirmed Covid case
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose at all times inside the church building
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry and often during your visit, particularly after touching your face
- Keep at least 6 feet distance between yourself and persons that are not part of your family
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from other people, and avoid spending a 15 minute cumulative amount of time within 6 feet of anyone
- Avoid touching surfaces inside the building as much as possible
- Do not linger in the foyer before or after the service
Current government of Alberta regulations dictate that Daystar can host up to 15% of maximum fire code capacity. Please pre-register yourself and people from your household to help us stay within the guidelines and spread our attendance between the 9:00 AM and 11:15 AM services.
At this time, we ask that people attend only one service unless volunteering. Thank you for helping us to continue to make Daystar a safe and welcoming church!
Updated Guidelines - May 2021
Being together to worship and hear the Word is joyous and so uplifting, and it can be done safely in spite of COVID. As everyone knows, Alberta is currently in the 3rd wave of COVID 19 with the more transmissible B117 UK variant being the dominant strain in the province. This strain is far more contagious. As we prepare to gather together again in person, we remind and urge you to adhere to the following important guidelines:
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.